Originally from Newcastle, England, Amber moved to the US to attend Boston University School of Management. She moved to LA days after her final exam in pursuit of the active California lifestyle and amazing weather.
After completing her goal of running a marathon, Amber was searching for a new challenge and found Crossfit. Crossfit quickly became a lot more than just another workout class to try.
"I love that no matter what stage you are at in your Crossfit journey, you can achieve small goals every single week. It is very motivating to see real results and be able to do things you never thought you were capable of doing."
Amber enjoys meeting people from all walks of life and playing a small part in bringing them together to reach their goals in health and happiness!
CrossFit Level 1
- Quote: "The most important things is to enjoy your life--to be happy--it's all that matter." - Audrey Hepburn
- Favorite Workout: Grace/ Least Favorite Workout: Helen, Cindy or anything else with no barbell!
- Favorite Movement: Pistols.
- Favorite Cheat Meal: Sushi (the unhealthy kind with spicy mayo) and Nutella crepes.
- Interesting Fact about Amber: Competed in judo when she was a teenager.
- Favorite Super Hero: It's bad, but I don't think I have ever seen a Super Hero movie or TV Show!