Not to be confused with a certain Miami QB, Danielle Marino was a 4 year varsity softball athlete out of Notre Dame HS, and once represented Team USA in Australia. Her plan is to continue down the road of fitness towards becoming a world class personal trainer.
Being athlete all her life, Danielle found CrossFit and completely fell in love. While taking training very serious, Danielle is a full time student majoring in Kinesiology and double minoring in Psychology and Child Development.
- Favorite Workout: Open WOD 13.3 / Least Favorite Workout: Open WOD 14.3
- Favorite Movement: Handstand push-ups
- Favorite Cheat Meal: Krispy Kreme Donuts
- Interesting Fact about Danielle: I love to crochet #grandamalife
- Favorite Super Hero: Poison Ivy - who doesn't like a hot super villain?