Coach Jeff is a CrossFit Level 3 Certified Trainer with over 10 years of experience in coaching private sessions and group class. He graduated from the University of Texas in Austin with a degree in Human Biology. Jeff has attended CrossFit coaching seminars for power lifting, strongman, self defense and Olympic lifting. Jeff’s passion for continued education in different fitness modalities allows him to provide the best service possible to athletes in class.
Jeff’s athletic background includes soccer and tennis. Through his youth, Jeff played on club soccer teams as well as one of the best high school teams in Texas. Yes, he's a Texan. This team sport atmosphere has carried over into class coaching and community building. Jeff was even voted ‘Most Likely to Coach’!
Coach Jeff also holds a CPT certification with continued education in corrective exercise and nutrition. For athletes with special needs/requests, Jeff is available for 1 on 1 training sessions.
CrossFit Level 1
CrossFit Level 2
CrossFit Level 3
CrossFit Olympic Lifting
CrossFit Power Lifting
CrossFit Self Defense
- Quote: “No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” -- Socrates
- Favorite Workout: Nasty Girls / Least Favorite Workout: DT or Isabel
- Favorite Movement: Muscle Up -- This is the move that got me interested in Crossfit!
- Favorite Cheat Meal: Burger, truffle fries and a margarita from Hop Doddy. All kinds of ice cream!
- Interesting Fact about Jeff: I'm a cat person.
- Favorite Super Hero: Iron Man or Batman -- one of those good looking billionaires doing big things!