Liz has always had a passion for sports and played basketball throughout her life. After college, she spent most of her career in finance, with goals of one day owning an NBA team. For years she was rather inactive, spending endless nights in front of her computer working in excel spreadsheets. It wasn’t until business school that Liz started frequenting the gym and began to focus on nutrition. In October 2010, she stepped into her first CrossFit gym and immediately fell in love. Liz received her CrossFit Level 1 in September 2011 and began competing shortly thereafter.
Liz loves spending her days training and helping others accomplish fitness goals beyond their expectations. She feels CrossFit is truly an inspirational and life changing sport, and feels blessed to be a part of the amazing and supportive community that is CrossFit.
JUST FOR FUN:
I’m originally from Santa Barbara, CA
My mom CrossFits too…and she is pretty awesome at it :)
I LOVE dogs and have a maltese/shih tzu
Favorite workouts are chippers
CrossFit Level 1
CrossFit Olympic Lifting
USA Weightlifting Sport Performance
MA in Economics, UCSB
MBA, Harvard University
- Quote: “If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” – Vincent Van Gogh
- Favorite Workout: Any “chipper” / Least Favorite Workout: Elizabeth
- Favorite Movement: Box jumps, handstand push-ups, and T2Bs.
- Favorite Cheat Meal: Dark chocolate, gluten free pizza, and then more dark chocolate!
- Interesting Fact about Liz: Loves watching the Bachelor!
- Favorite Super Hero: Not Batman, but Bruce Wayne. He has the best style!