We’re less than 3 weeks out from the start of the 2019 CrossFit Open. By this point, you’ve probably read all of our flyers and know what the Open is. If you don’t know, please check out the flyers (the restroom is a fun place to read! :P), catch yourself up here, and/or ask any Depot coach!
What is there left to do?
(1) Register for the Open at the CrossFit Games website: Register Now
Make sure to select your specific Depot CrossFit affiliate location
DTLA: Depot Downtown
Echo Park: Depot CrossFit Echo Park
West LA: Depot CrossFit
SMV: Depot CrossFit SMV
(2) Save the Date(s)! CrossFit HQ will be announcing Open workouts every Thursday night starting February 21st and you’ll be completing the workout with your fellow Depot community members each week.
Organized CrossFit Open heats for each Depot location are on the following days:
DTLA: Friday Night
Echo Park: Saturday Morning
West LA: Saturday Morning
SMV: Friday Night
(3) Pre-order a Depot CrossFit Open t-shirt. This year, Depot’s giving back to our own local communities as part of the Open. Depot’s 2019 CrossFit Open t-shirts are on pre-sale for $20 each; all profits will be donated to a community-specific non-profit organization! Submit your preorder here.
This year, the Depot United community will be giving back to:
Echo Park: Alzheimer’s Association
West LA: NKLA
(4) BONUS STEP! Stay tuned! (More content coming.)
We’re working on a fun little video for you to walk you through some more CrossFit Open FAQs, tips, and details. :) In the meantime, don’t forget to do steps 1, 2, and 3 above!
- Your Depot United Management Team